Elephant Interaction - Bamboo Rafting : Code : OD12
HIGHLIGHT: Local market in the countryside, Bamboo rafting, Hidden temple, Elephant interaction. ( No riding )
1 Day Trip
Leave from hotel to visit local market. At this market you will see local food and life style of local people and the we will do bamboo rafting 50 mins. approx. along the Mae Wang river. Lunch at local restaurant ( Authentic Thai food ) After lunch we visit hidden temple on the hill. ( At this temple you can see beautiful the mountain view ) before we have fun and a great experience with the elephant interaction ( No riding ) as feeding, walking on the trail with the elephant and bathing elephant in the stream and returning back to hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private tour service
- Lunch during a tour ( Authentic Thai and Chiang Mai food )
- All admission fees required for program
- Experienced English speaking guide with TAT license
- Transport by air con SUV for 5 - 7 seats or VIP van for 10 - 14 seats with gasoline
- Accident insurance cover
- Drinking water in car
- Refreshing towel
- Flexibility to the needs of you and your party
What to bring / wear
Camera, mosquito repellent, hat, sunglasses, rain jacket , long pants / long skirt (for temple visit) What to wear: Long pants or shorts, T-shirt or polo, scarf, sports shoes, sneakers, Swimming suit or change of clothes for rafting. The elephant mahout outfits will be prepared for you by Elephant camp.